Does CBD have anti-inflammatory properties? All about cannabidiol as anti-inflammatory.
CBD oil provides multiple benefits. From relieving chronic pain, treating epilepsy, or helping fight anxiety and depression, but can CBD help against inflammation?
First, you must bear in mind that inflammations affect all areas of the body, both externally and internally. Many studies confirm the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD. And more and more studies have shown its effects in people. Seeing these studies confirms that CBD can help you, if you have any inflammatory disease or ailment.
Why do inflammations occur in the body?
Inflammation and its sensation of discomfort or pain are a healing process and the body creates them because the blood that circulates through them helps the regeneration of tissues, thus helping to heal the existing damage.
Using anti-inflammatories slows down or slows down the healing process. Anti-inflammatories should only be used until the right moment when there are no unbearable discomforts, without deactivating the natural mechanisms that the human body has to heal itself.
The anti-inflammatory effect of CBD
According to studies, CBD is able to alleviate inflammations, including inflammations of a chronic nature. CBD acts on the endocannabinoid system by modulating the limits of pain. Avoiding the delivery of inflammatory molecules to the affected parts, reducing inflammation. Cannabis oil can be used in anti-inflammatory creams, applying it to the surface of the skin of the affected area and thus soothe pain. Or even depending on what form cannabidiol is used, it will be able to fight inflammation inside the body. For example, intestinal inflammations or other organs that due to a condition tend to generate pain.
Health professionals find in CBD a specific response to chronic inflammation caused by different diseases. According to the University of South Carolina, cannabinoids in general have impressive and very clear results. Concluding that they eliminate inflammation and reduce discomfort. Demonstrating the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD.
This study shows benefits even in inflammation caused by cancer cases, where CBD offers a quick and effective response. Helping to inhibit tumor growth and eliminating inflammation.
Inflammatory processes where CBD can help you
CBD can help you specifically in many other diseases. Based on scientific studies, it can be effective for:
- Rheumatic diseases, with age, all rheumatic problems tend to appear or increase. It is common and not usually serious, but requires treatment. CBD can help as an anti-inflammatory in rheumatic diseases. According to studies, what has shown the greatest efficacy in these cases is the transdermal application, that is, CBD patches.
- Disorders of the pancreas, in pancreatitis and related diseases, traditional drugs are not as effective. Cannabidiol for its anti-inflammatory effect can help to regenerate the tissue of the pancreas effectively. Doctors may are beginning to use CBD as a solution and alternative for the treatment of these diseases. CBD has shown that it can act effectively due to its anti-inflammatory effects on the pancreas, so that the ailments in cases of pancreatitis can subside.
- Allergic dermatitis, the use of CBD on the skin is increasing and not only aesthetically, but also in diseases such as contact dermatitis. It can be used for muscle aches or acne treatment. However, there are immensely more common diseases that can develop a serious severity, such as dermatitis, where allergens cause redness and also annoying inflammation. The application of CBD oil helps to soothe the area
Do you suffer from dermatitis after wearing any accessories or clothing? Have you used cannabis oil for dermatitis? In these cases, according to studies such as, for example, carried out by the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche and the University of Naples Federico II, the effects of CBD on allergic contact dermatitis have been analyzed. In this case, it could be concluded that the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD have an application on this type of contact dermatitis. CBD oil topically is increasingly being used for all of these conditions.
- Irritable bowel disease, which millions of people suffer without even knowing it. According to studies, CBD helps alleviate diseases related to intestinal inflammation.
CBD thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties helps those who have intestinal diseases irritable, the CBD being more natural than other medications, so its tolerance is greater for the intestine.
- Arthritis, is the chronic inflammation of the joints and can end in atrophy. CBD has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, which may be able to soothe the pain of this disease. The benefits of CBD for arthritis are vast. The use of cannabidiol in these cases is usually topical, with creams and balms. Everything will depend on the chosen treatment.
Can it be a substitute for commonly used medications such as ibuprofen or nolotil?
Quite a few people are looking for a natural alternative to traditional medicines, which is why we explain the whole truth about CBD oil and its anti-inflammatory properties.
The first thing is that many people usually use medications such as ibuprofen or nolotil when they feel inflammation in their body or have discomfort. Absolutely no one doubts its effectiveness, but like any other drug it should not be abused.
CBD has proven to be an alternative option for those who have inflammation or chronic pain. With traditional medicines a more immediate effect is obtained. On the contrary with CBD the effects tend to need a longer use to feel its effects. It also depends on the dose used. It must be taken into consideration that frequent use of some medications creates resistance to their effects. With CBD that does not happen, and in any case to a lesser extent and if an increase in the dose is necessary, it is not as harmful as with a traditional drug.
CBD is more natural than other medications and better tolerated by the body. It may be useful in the treatment of chronic pain and inflammation for a long time. On the contrary, medications will usually help you at specific times and with greater immediacy.
If you think that CBD can be of help with your conditions, the first thing is to inform yourself through a specialized professional. It can be a healthier and more natural pain solution than traditional medications.